Our process is safe, efficient and consistent. We will work with the client to establish the shot list and prepare for the best possible survey of the site. Every site has different requirements, the following is an example of a typical site survey process.
1. Establish Shot List, for example:
#1 40’ pass length of property looking East
#2 56’ pass length of property looking East
#3 40’ pass length of property looking West
#4 56’ pass length of property looking West
2. Receive co-ordinates from architect/surveyor and/or insert image overlay into Google Earth.
3. Export waypoints to flight planning software and program, altitude, speed, camera start/stop, UAV direction.
4. Save waypoints to cloud so that they are available to our onsite ground station.
5. Review 3D model of the flight plan
6. Arrive on location and execute flight plan.
7. Provide final cut of aerial video footage with titling to note elevation, location and field of view in addition to any other title requirements.
8. Post final cut of aerial video footage to YouTube, Vimeo (with or without password protection) or we can deliver the video to you on a USB memory stick.